Pathbuilder - superb character generator app

My gaming group is steadfastly dedicated to nothing but Pathfinder. While I'd love to explore other systems, if I'm going to play with these fellows, I gotta conform. And that's fine. I enjoy Pathfinder.

Usually I'm running it for them. Currently a Rise of the Runelords campaign on hiatus. We'll get back to it soon enough.

This means that I get to play for a while, for a change. So I'm looking for the newest ways to manage characters.

Thankfully, but its very nature, there's a lot of support out there. The latest I've found is an Android app called Pathbuilder.
   


Pathbuilder

It is still pretty fresh so it isn't quite complete. Almost everything I've needed has been available already. One exception is for the Witch class. Thought I'd try this class out for a spin. Started building the character using this app when I discovered one feature of the class was not available in the app. So I submitted it as a bug, which is what the creator requests for this type of situation. The very next update included the class feature! Probably pretty standard procedure, but it really made an impression on me. This is a great product.

If you're a Pathfinder player, check it out and share your character!

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more