#RPGaDay2015 Day 17: Favorite Fantasy RPG


My favorite fantasy RPG is The One Ring. The love and care put behind this product across the board is well deserving of one's favorite fantasy RPG.

The system seems pretty lightweight, yet kind of fiddly. I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet, but I have read it pretty extensively. The truly reads like it is very much made for Middle Earth.

What I really like about these books is the presentation. A unified art style is wonderful. Jon Hodson's look and feel really define this line just the right way. The pages and boarders are fitting with the setting. The art, itself, is reasonable and respectful. That they chose to create all of the art is one of the points that meant the most to me. Many other licensed products make the mistake of using photo stills from the films or shows that they're from.

The One Ring is my choice.










Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more