John Carter 2 would have been awesome

It's too bad this isn't a thing. Taylor Kitsch said the sequel would have been awesome.
John Carter of Mars by ReillyBrown

Was the bad press over “John Carter” hard for you? I mean, look man, it wasn’t an uplifting experience. My biggest regret would have been if I didn’t do enough personally. If I didn’t give it everything I had. If I hadn’t prepped enough. I don’t have that regret, so that allows me to let go. I still talk to Lynn Collins almost daily. Those relationships that were born won’t be broken by people we never met.
Do you wish there would have been a sequel?I miss the family. I miss Andrew Stanton. I know the second script was fucking awesome. We had to plant a grounding, so we could really take off in the second one. The second one was even more emotionally taxing, which was awesome.
link 

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more