GURPS again

My brain scares me. For whatever reason, I find myself reading and studying GURPS, again. I don't know why my obsessions jump from one game system to another. It amuses my wife. Thankfully I jump from one game system that I already own to another that I already own- usually. Sometimes I will finally dismiss a game and find I won't return to it. Its like I discovered what it was all about and satisfying the curiosity was all I needed. GURPS is one that I return to often and thoroughly enjoy while I'm 'in' it.

I've been trying to keep track of these weird obsession jumps for the last 3 or so years. They are partially responsible for the creation of this blog.

Comments

  1. There was a time when GURPS was all I needed. But that was many, many moons ago. Like you, I still need to open the books and dream every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wish just one system WOULD be all I needed (and today I wish it GURPS).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more