HBO's Game of Thrones 14 Minute Preview



The first 14 minutes of HBO's Game of Thrones looks pretty much exactly how I saw it in my brain years ago when I read the book.This preview is wonderful, however 14 minutes is almost worse than having a 2 minute one. 14 minutes is plenty to draw you in and then you're cut off.

So this gives us a very good look at the casting of House Stark. So far it looks fantastic. Arya looks great, I'm not sure if Sansa was featured (if they did, she was far less beautiful than I pictured- I'll have to watch it again). The boys- perfect. Ned and Catelyn were perfect (I always mentally casted Catelyn with the same face I saw Jessica Atreides and Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan- redheaded and powerful). This show should be pretty good. Only 11 days, 6 hours, and 13 minutes to go...

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more